- Join Community
- Post to Community
- Gift Paid Account
|Name:||Spies don't get fired--they get burned.|
|Posting Access:||All Members|
Burn Notice airs on USA Network Thursdays at 10/9C and will return for a third season 4 June 2009 at 9/8C. Episode discussion entries will be posted the day a new episode is scheduled to air. Please assume the presence of spoilers.
Please take the time to familiarise yourself with our guidelines, as you will be expected to know, understand, and comply with them when posting to or interacting with the community. Violation may result in a mod asking you to edit your content or, in extreme cases, the deletion of your post.
1) Civil English. Be polite, and don't bring personal drama here--standard fare. If you've a problem with a member, please feel free to message the mod.
2) English. Period. We understand not everyone speaks fluent English, but that is not an excuse for writing a sentence like "thIs iz 4 u plz". Please use proper punctuation and grammar. If we cannot understand you, we retain the right to delete your post.
3) Cut long entries (longer than 10-15 lines), images larger than 300x300px, and spoilers when they apply.
4) This is a discussion community. Please see burn_notice_graphics for fanart and graphics.
5) Freezing comments on a post/deleting your post because you dislike the responses is a bannable offence, and it only takes once. If you feel a commenter is being unreasonably rude, please let the mod know and it will be taken care of.
6) Please keep comments relevant.
7) Short, informative subject lines (e.g. "episode review" or "Character discussion: Fiona") help us sort. Mods cannot change your content, so please make sure your title and post convey the necessary information.
8) Consolidate. If you have four different points to make, combine them into one post instead of making four separate ones.
9) All posts must be related to Burn Notice. This can include information on past episodes, upcoming episodes, magasine or web articles, and the people (actors, directors, designers) involved in the production of the show. Anything off-topic will be deleted.
Ads & Advertising:
1) Communities related to Burn Notice may be advertised once without permission. The ad must be placed behind a cut and labelled as such. Failure to do this will result in your post being deleted.
2) Please keep ads brief, and don't spam the community.
3) This is not the place to sell copies of novels or merchandise of any sort. If you're looking to resell, check your local used bookstore or websites like www.ebay.com or www.amazon.com.
4) You are always welcome to link back to personal journals or communities if you are linking to your own work (e.g. long discussion theories). You do not have to post directly to this community, but make sure you are not linking to locked posts.
burn_notice_fic || burn_notice_graphics
Interested in affiliating? Contact the mod!
Contact the Mod
Mod Post at Burn Notice
Layout Custom CSS thanks to grrliz @ thefulcrum || Community graphics thanks to eternal_sadist
aquinasprime, arduinna, biting_moopie, c8h7n3o2, ce_jour_la, darthgeek, dejla, dorinda, forensics, grimorie, jeanniemactavish, june_faramore, kaiaka, kassandra, kymellin, meridian_rose, morneau, mswyrr, myschyf, noblealice, of_many_names, princessofgeeks, prodigy, redneckgeek, rhi, rsdprincess.livejournal.com, sarcasticsra, sasha_davidovna, satine, sepiastars, sporky_rat, stellastars, taezark, tanja, visionofblue, wendynever, westen, without_wings